DignityWrap™ is an end of life chin support used to maintain dignity after death by securing a closed mouth for a deceased person. This compassionate gesture promotes comforting final memories for the family. Choose DignityWrap™ and give The Gift of Dignity™.
DignityWrap™ maintains a patient's dignity with compassion after death by securing a closed mouth.
SoffStretch expandable soft fabric conforms to the chin and sides of face
SmartStitch design allows one elastic band to perform as two bands, securing the chin strap to the face
Universal size utilizing SecureTab hook and loop tabs
Convenient individual packaging
Will soon be available in Beige
MADE IN USA
Item #: 17755
Packaging: 25 individual bags/box, 2 boxes/case
1. Place DignityWrap™ on as soon as possible after death.
2. Place SoffStretch material under chin, curved edge forward, holding both straps, fuzzy sides up with DignityWrap™ label on the left side. Pull straps over the head, gently lifting and supporting the chin.
3. Position top strap with DignityWrap™ label over the crown and the other strap around the back.
4. Adjust to fit, using the SecureTabs; lift, advance and adhere to strap, securing a closed mouth.
5. Re-adjust chin position, if needed, for ideal fit.
6. Remove after 2-3 hours; mouth remains closed.
U.S. Patent No. D685,915 and Patent Pending